Your Driving Force...!!!!


I sit on my bed with the laptop resting on my lap...thinking and thinking and trying to finally spill out some sensible words on the word doc, but yet again I find my mind going blank after a few insensible lines...
After hours of writing and re-writing I feel like going back to my cocoon blaming it all on the easiest term available ' Writers' Block ', but am I worthy of using it..?? what is it that makes me even think that I am a writer, Is it the times spent on the Blogs-ville or a few writing stunts on an English daily.. Is that all that I have on my CV for being called a writer...
Or is it that drive and that passion to that gives me a high when I find myself surrounded by books, the rush I feel going through my mind when I hold one in my hands.. that feeling of crisp pages and that wondrous smell.....oh that heavenly feeling when I succumb to a book and indulge myself in, sailing through the words and pages one after the other... and letting myself lose in that new found world, cutting off from this maddening world... what best can a life offer you.. Books for me are that force, its like a new window opening up to save you from this mad mad world.

So, what is it that drives YOU or rather inspires you...Is it books.. Is it writing or rather creating, for some its shopping, for some its the rain, for some its sunsets.. some turn to nature..idling away on a hilltop watching the sun go up.. feeling that first ray on your skin..listening to the chirping birds, welcoming a new day and teaching us to never succumb to failures welcome every day with a new hope, or is it pushing your life off the edge..
Sometimes Is it that we are all after, what are we tying to reach to... what is it that we keep waiting for... more more and more... and never getting satisfied, is it right for us to blame it all on 'Human Nature'... What are we after, What are you after..., what am I after..???



We keep thinking, we want to reach there, I want this I want it at any cost, but what after you get there..??/ Would it be worth it... Is It really what you REALLY want..??? What if even that fails you.. what if after a while, you start thinking no this is not IT... you want something more Bigger and Better... What happens then...??//


****************************************************
Images from Google.

****************************************************

Comments

I think you are a writer and a good one. What drives me is working with other people on a creative project.

So I have this little project that I'm working on that I would like you to be part of. This project will take me five to six years to complete.

I am working on a series of short movie scripts to create a collection of short movies in a feature collection called "Finding Heaven"

I want to work with writers from around the world. Let me know if you would be interested in such a project.
иidhi S said…
@ Robert - Thank u soo soo much. I am actually honored that you asked me.
I wud love to be a part of your project.
I hav always loved your works ans specially your short story series.
Ty. :))
This would be a writing assignment and you would be the third writer on the script.

I would do the first draft, my ex-wife would do the second draft and you would do the third draft and additional rewrites as needed (If any).

The name of the short movie is "Jeff" and tells the true life story of my brother-in-law. His murder and how he came to my then wife in a dream at the moment of his death.
иidhi S said…
@ Ohkies..

We could talk about it on gmail. My account is
nidhisharma3286@gmail.com

Popular Posts