Finally...!!!

Finally, its all gonna be over...over for ever and ever...
I am so happy finally to take this decision of stepping out of it. It had actually been enough for me.
This sense of being free of that every itch and pain is so relieving..phew.

Guys I just need a tad bit of your wishes and wishes, as I step out in this new world with new challenges awaiting me.
And as i go ahead to follow my dreams and passions, I would just like to say to you all - Its never too late to do what you really want to do in life, coz after a while no money or luxury could ever keep you happy, if you are not doing what you are actually meant to be doing. :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Find something you love to do and you'll never have to work a day in your life. - C.S. Lewis
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Comments

Lucifer said…
oye u did it????????
I'm 51 pushing 52 and I'm going for all my dreams.

All your dreams are in reach:)
Anonymous said…
i know that i am putting this on every blog, but yes it is important, i need your prayers just once :P
so read this and also tell about the template http://tiny.cc/ctngs

and do follow me, so that we share some ideas when i come back :P

Popular Posts