Now...This is what you call a "Shoe Freak"...!!



Aaahhhh...what a Bliss..!

I am so so so very excited and elated and dunno how to express all those emotions in one single word.


Finally..!! Finally..!! Finally..!! I got those much wanted and awaited for shoes.


The story goes like this....

One fine day, I am out window shopping with my friends and my friend slips into this Woodland showroom, I too follow him till the girls section and there my eyes fall upon these amazing belle shoes and its Love at first sight..!! But to add to my bad luck, they dint had my size in the color I wanted :( ....and so .... starts my struggle to get my hands, rather feet on them.
That was the first weekend after My birthday, at South Ex.

Then comes the next weekend when I go to the Pacific Mall, near my place, to check that Woodland outlet for 'them', to add to my further bad luck, they dint even have that particular article forget about the size. But yeah being a regular, i made them call the South ex outlet to check, whether they still have them. They had and even got in my size, I was Happy but knew I would have to wait for the next weekend, and that would obviously make my chances of getting them a bit lower.




when the third weekend arrived I was not even thinking about them, as i already knew how my weekend would go, and i will not get any chances to get them. Half of the Saturday went off in the office and the rest of it went by with friends - lunch, movies and stuff. Then came the Sunday, where, i had to go out to CP (Cannaught Place) with friends to buy one her much delayed birthday gift. First we went Cha-Bar, an amazing place, and I loved the ambiance, a cafe i midst of the books. I got treated myself with two books, couldnot resist myself from buying any. You can read about it here...
Then we went out shopping for the Birhtday gift. After thatw as done, again the shoe fever hit me and I with my friend headed straight to the Woodland outlet there, which obviously had the pair but all in vain, nil my size...boohoohoo.

So now we - the upset me start off for the ride back home. But but but, that little spark of hope stilla alive in me flashed the idea of South Ex in my genious mind. So there was much convincing from my side to my friend Urja to take me there as she was driving, finally she agreed, but on aterm, she made me call them to check, whether they had had it, only then would she head towards that place, obvously she dint want to go on a wild goose hunt. So off we were towards south Ex :D much to add to my excitement they had my size and the very pair and Even my Friend was happy for me that finally I would get what i was getting mad mad for from the last 3 weekends and eating her head off.


So, I enter the showroom and head straight towards the women section to make them mine. Finally I get my feet in them and what is this, they are LOOSE...!!! ... "How can that be....??" But thats my regular size.." Strange things happen when your luck's not in your hands. so finally they make me try different sized pairs to check my size, and so it comes out to be, i am fiting in 2 sizes less my size and they dont have it in the color i want it in, so they write off my request and I walk sadly out of the showroom, and we start to go home finally. Till then all hopes to get them had extinguished.


Half-an-hour later, my cell rings and "Hello." "Hi Ma'm I am calling from Woodland, South Ex, we have for the pair you had requested for. You can come back and take them." "Oww.. AAA ...Whatt... But i am already halfway home and i would only be able to come next weekend." ((What to do now..??????///....)) "Where do you live ma'm?" "Well, right now I am going off to my place in Ghaziabad." "Ma'm, it would have been better if you don the billing today, its the last day of the sale. We can Deliver if you want." ((Ayen...Ye kya angle hai..???)) "A...WO..that wud be great...but, both my addresses are far off for you." "That's alright ma'm, we'll deliver" "Ahlrite" so i give them my gurgaon adress and guess what...finally I got them yesterday.... **angelic**

Comments

sadaf said…
all is well that ends well...so finally aftr much wait n eagerness u got the pair of right sized shoes..congrats...that cals 4 a treat...but honestly ur shoes r awsum...
иidhi S said…
Heya Sadaf... Thank you sooo much. :)

muah... :) treat's for sure.
As a man I don't understand shoe shopping. This is a great mystery to me. I was on a date in 2003 I think, when the woman I was out with said she wanted to go shoe shopping.

I went with her to one of her favorite shoe stores and she asked me if I liked high heel shoes.

"No, I think high heel shoes look silly."

"Robert, everyone likes high heel shoes."

"I don't."

"Don't you think women look better in high heel shoes?"

"No."

"Robert you're the only man in the world that thinks that way."

"Maybe that's true but I don't like anything that deforms feet and breaks ankles in the name of beauty."

As I said I'm a man so I don't understand shoe shopping.
иidhi S said…
@ Robert..

heh

hmm. i totally understand you, keep aside shoe shopping, i knoe men who dnt understand even shopping, why n how someone can get so mad after a piece of clothin, they are clueless, and may be they are better that way.

Men will be men. I feel they are better that way. :)
иidhi S said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
иidhi S said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lucifer said…
i wonder y didnt u try out d factory outlet in noida...they r like on a yr long sale...n d biggest showroom of woodland in NCR...n close by to ur house too

bur anyway allz well that ends well...congrats...now we wanna c d pics of d shoes u got...afterall they must b smthn so let us also admire em :)
иidhi S said…
@ Mayz..

hmm well thanks for d tip. but d point is..my weekends are usually so planned and booked, that going to noida is totally out of the way. till sat m wrkin n i get a single sunday. :(

hmm...sure d pics wud be uploaded soon.
Solitaire said…
You sound like Carrie Bradshaw!
иidhi S said…
@ Solitaire

wish I had finances like her too ;)

Popular Posts