10 Th!ng$ i Hate @bout Guy$.....!!!!!!


Veena's This tag had really been kept pending for a long time now. Soory...ppls...

Hmm/....HATE...well..hate is a really harsh word to use...but now that i have to jot down points..so the list is never ending.....LOL...

The rules of the game are:

---write 10 things u hate about the opposite sex

---at the end of the tag, tag 5 random bloggers to take up the tag

I would try jotting down both... also some big put offs...

[STATUARY WARNING: COULD BE SIMILAR TO OTHERS']

1) Pretentious guys are a big big put off...why cant you be what you actually are...your habit of exaggerating about yourself...would put me into hating you.

2) I hate it when i am talking and you are not looking at me, instead glancing here and there.

3) I hate it when you try to underestimate girls...heylo..don't even try that in front of me.

4) I hate those guys who take every girl as a bait.

5) I hate it when you try to attract attention by stupid stuff like, switching blaring music/ horn in your car..when you show off..accessories, brands...**roll her eyes**

6) Fine you know more about technical things/ gizmos/...but no need asserting that again and again.

7) I hate when you act diplomatic.....I hate it..I hate it..I hate it..!!

8) Attitude is good...but all wrong kinds in NOT ACCEPTABLE...what if you look good..noone in dis world gave you the permission.

9) I hate double standards in guys.

10) when you dont wanna share a joke..why crack it in front of us.....BLEH.....!!!


YIPPIIEE....done it .. :D


Whom do I tag...seems like everyone's already done it.. :P


Comments

Anonymous said…
hehehe!

I guess.. all girls hate that honey!

:)

hws the job going.. verr busy ehh?
Pity is a better word than hate.

1. I pity my gender for not treating women as equals.
2. I pity the world for not having half the world leaders be women.
3. I pity the lies of all men.
4. I pity the gender game.
5. I pity the media for the unfair treatment of women.
6. I pity the life of men without the spark of creation.
7. I pity the lost of a woman's name upon marriage to a man.
8. I pity the lost dreams of women.
9. I pity all who know war.
10. I pity myself for not being a better friend to all the women I have known.

I know that's not the game but that's how I play it.
иidhi S said…
@ Veena...

yup the job is goin gr8.

@ Robert..

So, well put. I agree hand down.

Popular Posts