Just another MeMe


Hey ppl, juz was surfing and stumbled on this MeMe on Sunday Stealing... ( I am not tagging any names...Anyone can take it up :) ) But yeah if you really are taking it up, then do notify me in my comments section :))

1. What were doing 10 years ago?

mmmm... Well I wud have been happier..just another teenage gal, completed her 10th gearing up for a new place new school and lotsa fun..

2. Five snacks that you enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world

Well that really would be a tough one, but to think it over ... do I really care... ohhh just another packet of chips to chocolate to calm me... just another bite off the 'Dark Temptation' ...mmmm..... oh Ohhh just one sip of that sweet mango drink.. juts another Pizza meal. goin along with cola... and yeah dieting that will happen in due time ;)

3. Five things you would do if you were a billionaire:

1) Shop
2) Shop
3) Shop
4) Shop
5) Shop

4. Three of your habits:

Three of My Habits I really dont want to part with-
1) Loving the rain...and hating it another moment if I have to go out...
2) Loving my sister and then fighting with her for wearing my stuff [without asking me]
3) Irritating people and yet making them to smile
4) Loving to get stuff at thrift shops and then not knowing how and when to use them
{ Ohhh did I exceed.. sry lts come to the next one....}

5. Five jobs that you've have had:

Have had only two till date...well that too if you count internship :P

6. Five places that you've lived:

Do I need to answer this.... I dunn feel like... for Confidentiality reasons....

7. Five things that you did yesterday:

1) Enjoyed auto rides, feeling the dust and traffic... all thaks to Metro Construction going on.
2) Visited a book Fair at India Habitat Centre with fren
3) Went out for the movie - 'Alice in Wonderland' withs frens
4) Loved the mini meal at MacDonalds
5) Went to Dilli Haat


8. Five people you would want to get to know more about:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5) Me

9. Abortion: for or against it?

AGAINST..!!!

10. Do you think the world would fail with a female president?

Can a President or anyone in Power be judged, really judged by his/ her sex..?????///////

11. Do you believe in the death penalty?

Yes

12. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?

NO

13. Are you for or against premarital sex?

Is that really a question, or a way to judge me..??????////

14. Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?

Yes, everyone has a right to live their own lives.

15. Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA?

Whats really driving then to do it...

16. Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen?

Would that really Matter...

17. Should the war in Iraq be called off?

Do I really have a say in it..???//

18. Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree?

Suicide is ILLEGAL..!! [ Its equal to punishing your loved ones for what you have done]

19. Do you believe in spanking your children?

No... but Depends

20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers?

Wont effect me in a bit.


Comments

Veens said…
finally... something!
Lucifer said…
how was alice in wonderland?? i so wanna see it
иidhi S said…
@ Veena

yuppie... deres one more post read it.:)

Popular Posts