THIS... This thing called Love..!!!



I hear people around, me talk about love. And I wonder, Love has different definitions and meanings to all of them.

For some its consistent, For some its the first sight, For some its selflessness, for some friendship is love, For some its unconditional, For some its a fantasy... and it goes on... One word and so many definitions. Even people who say they are into it, dont know how to define it. Because love is undefined and its better that way. It wont be Love, if we could define it, it would rather become that definition instead.

I find people who say, they cannot fall in love with someone, because they know how to control their feelings, but then probably they have never fallen in love, I am waiting for them to.



I find people say they keep falling in love again and again, but then if love is for ever, how can some one keep falling in love with different persons, Probably, they are still looking for love and call the intense feeling for someone as love, and have not yet found that special one.

I find people say they have fallen in love with two different people at the same time, and cant chose any 'one' from the' two', How is this possible? Probably its not love.


I call out for your take on it...

Comments

I try to love everyone. Some people you just can't love because they don't know how to love.

I have loved five women in a romance form of love in my lifetime. I still feel love for all five of these women. I wish them all the best in life.

I love my grandparents all gone from this lifetime. I love my parents. I love my sons. I love the mothers of my grandchildren.

I LOVE MY GRANDCHILDREN!

I love my friends, both the ones I've meet and those I know only as words on a computer screen.

I've known love at first sight and to love someone as a friend that once was an enemy.

I have lost and found love many times. We are all soul mates if only we could see past our hate and fear. Love comes in many forms in many ways.
иidhi S said…
Every time I read your comments, or even your blogs, I cant stop saying WOW. Your words move me, and give the meanings I had been looking for.

You always have an answer to everything and that too the best ones.

Love has different meanings and different faces, its just that we need to realize it and keep it at the top rather than, as you said hatred.
Thanks, I think my comments on other peoples blogs are better than my own posts sometimes.
Nomad said…
Your blog layouts are awesome! I could only figure out how to comment on this one! idle jabber is the best!

I cannot even figure out why my blog refuses to make paragraphs anymore. :(
иidhi S said…
@ Nomad,

Hey, thanks for stop by and the appreciation.

thanks, yeah i recently started the Idle Jabber one, thought, it was good to maintain a regular diary of sorts.

well yeah i read about it on your blog, I will mail you the info cos my comment section is not accepting it, send me ur id.
This is some thing I love to discuss about very often. I remember way back in school days, a pretty face, short hair and a dimple is all that took for me to fall in love. And not jus that..I had a policy..if at first you dont succeed try some one else. Well..now I have crossed all that..ya..become old and boring..but still have;nt figured out the meaning...but I believe it is basically some thing that suits you..and I feel love is one of those things not understood and hence admired
Sorry about that last comment.
I'm having problems posting comments and I couldn't post a comment on one of your other blogs.

I change links over your nation flag on my blog sometime today.
иidhi S said…
@ Seriously Frivolous

agreed. its best undefined. Finding a meaning for it would be making it lose it identity.
иidhi S said…
@ Robert

its alright! :)
love is something which comes wth he secretion of love hormones the butterfly type one...chemically :P

and so it can happen moe than once means u love ur partner and u love ur frnds...the extent may be different but love is still there...
иidhi S said…
@ Day Dreamer

"Secretion of Love....Butterfly type.." Lol.. nice explanation tho.

Love truly has different aspects and faces to it. We just need to realize and flow with the tide
Good space...
Its all filled with philosophy...
u must be in my blog roll...
we have lot of things in common as in philosophy..:)
иidhi S said…
@ Mahesh

Hey thanks. :)

Popular Posts