Sometimes.....

For the past weeks I have been trying to write a post, but every time I start I feel as if every word from my vocabulary has been flushed out from my mind. I know there was something to share but i just don't remember it. Like a half remembered song, you remember the tune but the lyrics keeps slipping away.
I think and then feel - oh there's no inspiration, but there are zillions of things and reasons to get inspired. What is it then, that every time i try to focus, after a time I realize - I don't know what am I trying to focus on...

So, should I them blame it on Writer's Block..??/

Comments

Writer's block or not... just chill and relax and let the words take life in your heart..
then spill them here for us to savor :)

take your time sweetie.. nothing is the same forever :)

ammu
иidhi S said…
@ Ammu di

Heya.......:D

U R Back....Finally.. muah. :*

Yeah u r rite. and By the way I have million things to tell you. ;)
u write well so u can blame it to writer's block...rest..start romancing ...u need a change fast..what about that pet ?????
иidhi S said…
@ DayDreamer

Hmm..olrite then. I am doin that ;) :P
May be I have been busy with that ;)

Pet :( -- need help with funds I am planning to get myself a Havanese ( I soooooo luv it) but d point is, its not available right now. So, I'll hafta w8.
Anil Sawan said…
ever thought of spending some time close to nature? alone? maybe u shud try it :) away from worries, away from the rush of the life, just u and ur thoughts.. dont try to writem just observe ur thoughts. maybe it wud help :)
I sometimes feel all blogged out but the pleasure of reading blogs on the other side of the world keeps me writing.
Keshi said…
It happens...take a break and u will come bak in full form :)

Keshi.
иidhi S said…
@sawan - hmm..yeah u r soo right, spending time among nature, is the most soothing, relaxing and the inspiring thing to do. But with my current work, it seems so impossible :(
иidhi S said…
@ Robert - Heya.... :) hmm i know, and thats what am doin these days, with in fact is not at all a bad option either :)
иidhi S said…
@ Keshi - hey swetie. Hmm yes ma'm. May be u r rite. But m missing blogging :(
Keshi said…
lol then write something...maybe a word or 2? :)

Keshi.
иidhi S said…
:) that i will.
Keshi said…
I think ur back on track now? ;-) Good girl hehe...

Keshi.

Popular Posts