hEyA GuYs...!!!!!!!... Loooonnngggg Tiiiiimmmeee

Heylos peoples.... I know i have been away, busy with the job...I am so fed up, I had been away from my love Blogging and it also kept me away from my love.. reading :((
Neva mind still, I m bak and try not to let this happen again.. It has never been this sad.. times, u knw.
When I am free, everyone else is busy and and when I am bsy everyone's partying hard.. ohk ohk.. i promised myself I wont be cribbing, but what harm is there in a lil bit of cribbing and its the best time pass... and attention seeking and sympathy gaining activity you can indulge in.

Ohkk for now,.... I would just say... A samll bye.. I 'll be back with more views and wishes... Luv ya all.. and missed ya.... :)

Comments

will wait for ya come back with more....
don;t make it another month :P

lol

welcome back
иidhi S said…
hah...no lol...dat wont happen.. :P
Lucifer said…
did u come to say goodbye??
иidhi S said…
@ Mayz...

ohhh...no no no... I knwo thats sooo bad of me...but this job is taking up all my time and mind... and wen i go bak.... i can muster just enuf stamina to watch TV, and hog... dats all the hardwork I hv been upto this past month... but, I m gonna try changin the routine.
Keshi said…
WB Nidhi! I was wondering where u were. So u've been busy :)

guess what, Im so v busy at work too but I somehow find time to blog...u know why? cos I LOVE READING n WRITING. Expressing is a huge part of my life :)

Anyways, we can wait for ya...dun worry. and hey come bak soon ok.

*HUGZ*

Keshi.
иidhi S said…
@ Keshi

Hey swetie :*
Yup m back full swing this time round for sure. ;)

((( Hugzz Bak )))

Popular Posts