Sharing my Endeavours


Hmm...Long time I agree...but sure this time I am gonna share a great news with ya all...

I am getting into Freelancing and currently working on a Movie Project which is a part of a Short Fill Series, being Produced by Robert Vollrath. He also talked about it in a post, which you can read here in his post Gone to Hollywood, where he also mentioned me being a part of his Project.

Guys I am just too too excited about this and really looking upto it.

Wish me all the luck..!!!

Comments

Lucifer said…
wishin u all the luck
Vrijilesh Rai said…
Awesome! All the very best!

PS: Hame kuch kaam milega?
Keshi said…
wow thats just AWESOME Nidhi! I wish u all the v best in ur new and exciting endeavour!!

TC n keep us posted hun :)
Keshi.
иidhi S said…
Heya all,

Thank u soooo sooo much :)

will sure Keep u all Posted...
and Keshi U dunno how happy m to see u bak,, I just logged in to reply to you...((Hugs)) welcoming you bak..

Lov u Tc:)
Unknown said…
I wish you all the luck there is. Thank you for liking my blog.
(I'm the writer behind Walking the Graveyard, that Robert mentions in the same blog entry.)
Unknown said…
I wish you all the luck there is. Thank you for liking my blog.
(I'm the writer behind Walking the Graveyard, that Robert mentions in the same blog entry.)

Popular Posts