Mom and Papa's 25th Marriage Anniversary...


Well people i know this is a really late post but its better late than never...rite.

My parents celebrated their 25th Marriage Anniversary this year in April..and believe me it was great fun.

We had a Puja on the day and threw a party two days later on Saturday so that everyone could join us on the day...it felt as if it was a real marriage affair going on...with almost all the relatives flowing in and all the cousins and friends around...The same Naach-Gaana and preparations.

We even made them exchange garlands, after the Puja, i knew they would not agree so i conspired with Punditji and uncle aunty ;) ...they couldnot say no...

I even created a show reel sorts of a 3 min movie with their pics and showed it in the party. Everyone was so happy and impressed. I already have bookings for more..hahaha.. You can see the video here on YouTube.

It was actually great fun. I wish you and your family were also there Veena.

Comments

Gunjan Aylawadi said…
hey dat sounds fun n cute!! u just gave me a few ideas for my mum dadz 25th annvrsary!
иidhi S said…
hheh....best of luck n thnx
I enjoyed the video. Your culture and family are beautiful.
иidhi S said…
@ Robert

Thank you so much Robert.

:)
Anonymous said…
that bought tears to my eyes :)

i wish.. more than anything... to be there.. to re-live them .. those moments again!!

i wish to be Ammu again... and go on that trip in the bus with everyone... i want i want!
иidhi S said…
@ Veens

heulo..howdy...for us for me..u'll always be Ammu.. so dnt worry abt dat..see everytime i think i cnt stop thinkin abt those days and your comment just made me remember a mail i got today will forward it to you.

Popular Posts