Shopaholics...!!!


What has gotten into me? ...No seriously.. What exactly has gotten into me... Its been 2 exactly 2 months which makes it 8 weeks...

God.. 2 months and no weekend went where i didnot go shopping like mad... Fine i have always loved shopping but this is crazy really crazy... I have become a Shopaholic. I cant stay calm without spending, i just need to shop.. shop.. and shop more.

Every Saturday... Nidhi has to go to the Mall and shop like mad.. and i think no new design has been left out... But it feels great...you know i was just watching Sex and the City the other day...and i realised i have almost if not all most of those designs. I am spending like anything and guess what...well its easy enought to guess so you wont get anyhting... my parents are furious "What is it with you.. Save .. do some saving..!"

But yeah i had most of the designs and just saw this really cute set of sandals at Lee Cooper and guess what.. they will be mine this saturday.. **big smile**

I mean.. you know how it feels to see something... like it.. and you know.. it can be yours... and the feeling of having it..when others do not and people giving you envious looks when you know you are at your best.. Ha.. What a sense of achievement it gives..

But please dont get me wrong... and to put things straight.. People I am not a SHOPAHOLIC... its simply called Retail Therapy... if you have heard about it... common.. we work like dogs the whole week. Dont we need to get that peace of mind back.. to again start a new week and get mad again and bring the peace of mind back **giggles**

And mind you what girl on this earth can stay away from a li'l spending spree.

Wotsay Gals...

Comments

Solitaire said…
Haha!! I wanted to celebrate today...and guess what I did?

Shopped, shopped, and shopped!
иidhi S said…
hahah...Gud Going gal..

;)
Gunjan Aylawadi said…
woohoo...i totally agree with u girl!!shopping is d best stress buster!
Nirmal said…
heheh every second gal does this..or want to do the same u did...
Anonymous said…
yooo--hoo! i 2nd u :))

but i dnt have all of em' :(

can u buy me stuff and dart it to me :D
иidhi S said…
Do u evn need to ask...cant u kind of plan to cm to delhi for a longer time...nd we'll shop lik anything...


its a deal...wotsay

Popular Posts