Driven by.. Love or Fear..??//



For every person there is a driving force, it might be anything for you, but for me its love and pure love.

But when i can write it so boldly, i may not be able to say so, not because, as is the popular belief, i do not have the enough courage to accept it, not because i have a fear of not accepting it. But because i am afraid of the extent i can love to, for my love has got no boundaries.
For i fear, to let out the love and passion to flow. For i fear to let those feelings out, which today i do not find anyone worth giving out to. For I fear they will not care the way i have. For i fear they wont cherish, the way I have. For i fear they wont be patient enough, the way i have been. For i fear they wont persevere, the way i would. For i fear they wont preserve, the way they should.

For I know their morals for Love are widely different from the way I feel for it. For I know their regard for love is not what i have for it in my eyes. For I know Love for me is life to my soul. For I know, this is not my detachment, fear to let my feelings out for the fear of losing them, for the fear of getting them shattered.

For the very fear of not realising them. For the very fear that someone who may not feel the same way, not regard or care the same way might trash them without giving it a thought. For the very fear, that i wont be able to console my soul. For the very fear that i may not show it. For the very fear, it will just hurt my soul. For they very fear, i wont complain. For the very fear, no one will know it. For the very fear, i'll go back into my cocoon. For the very fear, people would keep on thinking I dont have a regard for feelings.


For the very fear, that wont stop me to be driven by Love!

Comments

Aseem Rambani said…
You indeed write typically in a very crude way, yet i guess i probably got what you are saying.

Probably a very fine blurred line across the two acuties of human nature..

It was nice...
this is what life is.. its incomplete with any of them.. 'love and fear'.. i loved ur concept..
Fear makes love have greater worth.

Without fear, you can not know courage and without courage no love can be given.
иidhi S said…
@ Aseem

thanks for stopping by... well cnt say much abt the writing style.. ws really down and confused at that time.. so it just spilled out.
иidhi S said…
@ Saurabh

Thanks for appreciating it.
иidhi S said…
@ Robert

As always, i would say, you have so rightly put it. I really love the way, you find out so good meaning out of my ramblings.

:)
Anonymous said…
nidhi dat was a gud piece. dint no u cn write so wel. keep up the gud wrk..
иidhi S said…
@ Udita

Hey Udita. Thanks.. den may be u r in for a surprise. Welocme to the Blog.

You can also chek out the Book Blog I am contributing to.. u'll luv it.
Just wanted to say thanks for being the first follower of any of my blogs.

I got courage from this blog to write about my near death experience and the spiritual world I feel connected to.
Anonymous said…
:-)

The fear is one thing... but dnt let it come in the way girl.. i was fearful too... but today not so much :)

to leave your fear behind and love with a heart so pure is the best thing in the world :)

trust me it is :)
иidhi S said…
:)

so may be i shud note dwn ur point for it now :)
KP said…
Howdy partner:), Its been long time!

Keeping the fear in mind, one will never be able to express himself...

Its all about taking chances...chances are you might fail in the beginning...but there is always light at the end of tunnel:)

wish you very happy new year:)

take care
иidhi S said…
Heya KP

Happy New Year to you too...


for your comment i canot be wrong in saying that u are so right...to take a step we need to overcome all the fears in our lives.

Popular Posts