Memories....(Never Leave you)



Memories, though fade but remain, they are a part of your very soul, and the harder you try to escape the harder they hit you. As we go on with our lives, we leave so many places, people and feelings behind. Sometimes we want to start afresh, and in that process we pretend and make ourselves believe that we are fine and moved on, but some memories never leave you....
Below is the song Lyrics of 'Memories' by Backstreet Boys. I dedicate it to the Memories, i have left behind and I'll make and also to all of you, as you too are and will be a part of those memories.

Memories, the love I left behind
I still think about it all the time
Nothing stays the same, maybe I'm to blame
Oh I... I'd do it all again

Through these eyes, I've seen a thousand lies
And it's taken years to realize
Nothing stays the same, and no one is to blame
But I... I'd do it all again

Doesn't really matter if you got it right
Doesn't really matter who was wrong or right
All I know, Yes I know
That I can make it through, what about you?


There ain't no way it's gonna change me
Cause all the fear I've left behind (Where you gonna go)
And only time will tell you what is meant to be



There's a place I can't let go
Holding all the dreams I used to know
I wish it was the same, I guess no one's to blame
But I... I'd do it all again

Doesn't really matter if you got it right (Doesn't really matter)
Doesn't really matter who was wrong or right (Who was wrong or right, yeah)
Looking at my life today and I'm all right (I'm all right)
Yes I'm okay, now I see the world in a better way (So much better now)
And I know, Yes I know
That I can make it through, yeah



Memories, the love I left behind
I wish it was the same, I guess no one's to blame
Nothing stays the same, everything must change
Oh I... I'd do it all again

Again...Again...Again...Oooh...Again...

Comments

wow..that was a wonderful dedication :P

having memories is a bliss...
if u don;t believe me ask AMIR KHAN in ghajini :P
иidhi S said…
thanks :)
yup I agree.

LOL :P
As someone who lost most of the memories of his childhood, I hold the few I have left in garden in my mind:)
иidhi S said…
@ Robert

Memories are for the keeps, some though we lose many in the course of life. But there are few which never leave us and which we never leave. :)
Anil Sawan said…
you gift me a smile, take me back to my childhood. you gift me tears, take me back to by weaker self. you gift me bliss, take me back to those people who aint near. memories, wut more do i ask for? :P

luvly post nidhi.
Hi nidhi..

You wont believe it...

To feel the presence of your dedicated song.. i was listening to the song in you tube...


I liked the song...

Good dedication...

Sorry i was away from blogging these days and couldn't comment much...

Visit my blog sometime.. i don't see you there much :P
I checked and Seems like i dint miss any of ur posts...:)
иidhi S said…
@ Sawan

Thanks for the stop, nd feels nice to have evoked so many memories in you.
иidhi S said…
@ Mahesh

Hmm.. yeah, good u did that, i had added that song on my playlist, but some it became faulty.. sry for that.
i am adding the youtube link to the post.
Thats alright, even i was away for quite a while, for the reasons u can go to my blog Idle Jabber.

Will do that for sure :)
rainboy said…
some memories never fade...

liked the post.

take care and have a nice day
Aditya said…
memories :-)
something that always make me smile.Sometimes i feel its only memories that i am living in.
And that one is a great song.
иidhi S said…
@ Aditya

Memories are to be cherished and relived again n again.
Yup i agree...beautiful song that sure is.
иidhi S said…
@ 007

Heya..thaks for likin the post. tc :)
Unknown said…
hi nidhi,,ur blog really torches my feeling ...ur too gud..i like to kw one thing...the person u love the most in ur life.. leaves u without a reason..its easy to forget those memories tht hunt u every time..or its easy to forgive tht person for wht she has done with u...???

Popular Posts