"The World Outside...."



I sit by the window pane, looking outside, taking in everything the nature has to offer. Its all Yellow out there. The Sun hidden by the mountains, making a halo over the topmost tree. The sound of the nearby river, ever soothing, flows by - leaving imprints over the ever rock-hearted banks.

I look outside and find myself carried away by the wind. Like a broken leaf, I am swept away. It carries me to a faraway land, I have never been but yet seems familiar. A land where every dream comes true. A land where Love resides. A land where there's no place for pains. Anger and hatred have not even made it to the vocabulary.
Where there's no dictionary, or a common language to fight for - for everyone understands each other. Where everyone is welcome by a warm embrace. Where no one is a misfit. Where everyone's equal.
Where Love rules. Where no one fails in Love.Where there's no longing. Where Love is the Religion.

Where you don't have to keep hoping to believe. Where the Real is a Dream, and Dreams are for Real.

Comments

Lucifer said…
felt so light readin dat post...like d breeze itself held my hand n took me out on a gentle tour...

beautifully put...i dont have words to praise this post
иidhi S said…
@ Mayz

This is the magic of love. It soothes you and leaves you asking for more ;)
Thanks you so much for liking it.

:)
Keshi said…
beautifully expressed Nidhi. very nice!

I always wondered abt such a wonderful world too...a world that fully understood what LOVE is, and how powerful it is.

Keshi.
иidhi S said…
@ Pisku

Thanks. :)

Thanks for the stop.
иidhi S said…
@ Keshi

Thanks so much :)

A world where every wish is granted -
"I wish your wish to be granted"
sadaf said…
wow...gr8 job done...i started dreaming aftr reading this post...i wish there would b such place i would hide thr 4 d rest of my life..
I must say it seemed more like dream land than magical world..

I am not sure if there is any orld where one can find love and not pain..
i always believed both go hand in hand.... Not sure again....

But post made me think..that's appreciative..
иidhi S said…
@ Sadaf

As I always tell you - Open your eyes and u'll find it right dere at the corner.. :)
иidhi S said…
@ Mahesh

Thanks for the appreciation.

Its good good to find that my words cud provoke thoughts in you and helped you get closer to your dreams. :)
It is a very beautiful world and I would love to come with you there :)

Lovely.
deeps said…
love is blind ha?
but the it's a blind that gives us glimps of exotic beauty not just around us, but within us too ..
deeps said…
love is blind ha?
but the it's a blind that gives us glimps of exotic beauty not just around us, but within us too ..love has its beauty that beauty doesnt have!
иidhi S said…
@ Aneev

Welcome to the world and my blog.

Thanks. :)
иidhi S said…
@ Deeps

Thanks for the stop.

Beautifully described :)
u r gonna be a daydreamer soon..rather u r getting close to be called a day dreamer :P


sumtime's i do feel to live inside the storybooks ...every adventure is so fun..remember Mongli in jungle book ..and alice in her wonderland...


pata nhi kab bada ho gya :(

Popular Posts