I Wana Be the Girl......




**********************************************

I wish...because may be.....

.....I can just wish...!!

(As, its you who has to make them come true)

I wish for my wishes for you to come true, I wish for my love for you to get stronger as each day passes by.

I wish ... for the love i have for you...makes you weaker on the mind and instill in you too - the deep love and passion i have...

I wish ... for you to never leave me, and even the thought of the same freaks you out.

I wish ... for all your promises you have made and haven't made to never break, knowingly or unknowingly.

I wish ... to be the girl of your dreams, as your eyes make me believe, even if you don't say it.

I wish for you to ... Love me ... and that is all --- I ask for....!!!

Comments

pisku said…
And I wish that your prayers are answered :)
Amen
иidhi S said…
@ Pisku...

Thanku sooo much :) (((Hugzzz))
Lucifer said…
i wish u r d girl he loves...seriously who wudnt wanna love u...that was adorable :)
:P


kaun hai jiske liye inne wish kiya ja rha hai :P
huh :P
for all the wishes that you have wished... i wish that all your wishes come true :)

mmm! kya ho raha hai :) :)
иidhi S said…
@ Mayz..

aww..thank u soo much ...muah. :)
иidhi S said…
@ Sourish

:P **blushh**blush**
иidhi S said…
@ Ammu di

thanku thanku thanku....luv ya muah :)

well... will tell ya ;)
Keshi said…
I wish for all ur wishes to come true! :)

Keshi.
I believe in wishing and that wishes like prayers can be answered.
Aditya said…
Wow!
Whoever it is that you wish for is someone very lucky. I wish all your wishes make ur life heaven.
CRD said…
this was a really lovely message :)

Somehow i'd be damn uncomfy expressing my feelings on a blog :)

Cheers
CRD
иidhi S said…
@ Robert

I wish. Thanks :)
иidhi S said…
@ Aditya

Thanks so much. WC to my blog :)
иidhi S said…
@ CRD

Thnx

Hmmmm...I cn understand. Even i used to think on the similar line, but then.. i hv overcome it. :)

Popular Posts