Mars v/s Venus...



Dunno How to start with, but yeah its funny enough. And as i keep thinking about it, i cannot make up my mind to either laugh at it and be happy for us daughters of Venus or pity sons of Mars.

It happened to me yesterday, while i was standing outside my place and looking over to the neighborhood kids playing cricket. I was just thinking about something or the other when their ball came to my side and one them came to take it back. He looked at me full one minute and finally remarked - "Why are you wearing a guys' accessory?', well I obviously got confused and asked him what he meant. Before he could answer or I could put him under my further investigation, he ran awat to resume his game, calling back on me, that why was i trying to follow in the footsteps of guys.

Confused...?

Even I was. But, it didn't took me much of a time to realize what he was commenting on.

Well I was wearing those black wired tiara hair bands (which became much famous after jnr AB and sada Dhoni start wearing those).
How could i ever make him understand that until now ahir bands have been girly things and guys would not as such touch them.


Today, as every newspaper, at one time or other has carried out big articles on today's men spending time at the salons/parlours, and metrosexuality becoming the hot hot debate topic.
I would rather vote for a hetro one.

I have never and could never understand the fight between both the sexes - Who's better? Hey! you are two different entities. Better be what you are coz that suits you best.
What with women are competing, hey, its not about competing its just that she too works if she wants to.
women cant drive?////// ------ There are 1000's of men who too cant.

Why cant men just be Men and women Women?
Why cant we see each other as being just a person rather than being a man or a woman.

Because the day we start doing this, that day will mark the beginning of a whole new world. or may be that would take away the spice of life.

Comments

Anonymous said…
and that new world will be ohh so boring..
really!
what if we don't fight?? at the end of it everyone knows it is silly !!
todays kids notice soo MANY things LOL!! he was like checking you out *laughs!
иidhi S said…
HAHAHAHhhHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL

yeah too true i frgot mentioning that i love those fighting sessions... :D
;)
cool. good topic...and a good treatment............

keep it up

Popular Posts