"How much do you rely on fate, destiny, forecasts?"




Following the similar path, many masters of the art claim to be near the fact. But, yes their path differs - Astrological charts, sun signs, moon signs, natal charts, numerology, palmistry, Tarot.. and it goes endless.





Speaking of me, I am an avid follower. And to second it, I have tried and experiment almost every art.
A year back i had subscribed to a astrology forecast site, which mails me my daily and weekly forecast gist. Recently, I have come to realize that they have become a bit of right in some things. Here I am going to post two of those forecasts taht actually explained my state of mind, even if it would a general approache but it still explains my state of mind.



Today:
In general, you are attracted to individuals with very strong personalities and eccentric people. But you have to realize that behind this attraction lies a very strong need of freedom, Nidhi. In your life, freedom is more a fantasy than a reality! The time has come for you to do some soul searching. Try not to hide from the realities of your life!


Some time before:
Be careful about being driven so strongly by something that you fail to take into consideration the changing environment around you, Nidhi. Things have probably changed quite a bit since the time when you first set off on this mission. You may have packed for sunshine, but suddenly it looks like rain is about to fall. Put away your sunglasses and take out your umbrella. It is important that you adapt yourself accordingly.



I know, you might say its kind of vague and too general, but still call it coincidence, I was feeling exactly the same at that point of time in my life.

Comments

Solitaire said…
I do not know how much I believe in astrology even though I eagerly show my horoscope to anyone who professes to know the slightest knowledge about it. However, I firmly believe in destiny and I know that we all will take paths that we are destined to.
Gunjan Aylawadi said…
i believe in asro only wen it turns out to b true :P
Anonymous said…
yaarrrr i dnt knw what t obelive...but i do read the Astro thing in TOI... ;)
Pri said…
well, lemme put it this way....a million other people are feeling exactly the same at this point in time....and thats what most of these astro guys take advantage of :)
there r so many of such coincidence.. but i think one should not b depondent on them.. there is no ploblem, if u just read n try improve ur any mistake, but its when u belive this is my destiny n expect as it is..
иidhi S said…
@ Solitaire

Yeah too right, destiny is smthin taht rules the world, whatever be.. we will initially meet what we are destined for.
иidhi S said…
@ Veens

well i dun at all read the astro thingson mags and newspapers, coz being from the industry i knw...hw much right they are..lol.
иidhi S said…
@ Pri

yeah u are very much correct, but sometimes you just want to believe its for you.
иidhi S said…
@ Saurabh

Well, i wont say I am dependent on astro stuff, but yes i am very much into this stuff and read anything taht comes my way and as solitaire said, i most eagerly tryu to know whats in store for me, but obviously somewhere i knw that they cnt be all true and appropriate we have to look for and find out our true destiny.. "Its a quest!"

Popular Posts