"Fallen Angel": A Disgrace..!



I need my will (Life) I need it now

I wish to seek I wish to explore

They say I am a rebel I call them vicious.



Call me a fallen Angel, Banish me then

Set me free to seek that Love.



Exiled from my First Estate

I’d rather fall, than be away from thee.



When I’d been granted free will oh Thy Lord!

I ask you, Why Love for me is a sin?

Your son taught Love to your children of clay;

Why not we, the children of flame follow suit?



Enslave me then, if you find me sinful

Beneath the Darkness, to the Judgment Day!

And, when the Eternity comes

I will be there to question your might – to be granted Love.



To be united to Thee, would be my salvation

And if, entwined our fates may not be

Our death would set us free.





Well.. Friends this is my first attempt at poetry after six years, and I am quite apprehensive about the reviews.


Background: Was just chatting with a friend and instantly an idea was born, it all started with this image, I changed my Display pic to this of a sad fairy or as he said Fallen Angel.





Comments

her words give me refuge, i want more of my self.
thank u
иidhi S said…
@ Deepak

Hi, welcome to my blog.

Thank u soo much for appreciating my work.
Gunjan Aylawadi said…
wow, u do sme nice poetry gal :)
I liked it. I'm becoming more open to all things other worldly and as I believe in angels both fallen and on high your poem rang true for me.
Anonymous said…
I think it is wonderful!

The language a class apart :)


Good work Nidhi dah-ling! puhleeses write more :)
иidhi S said…
@ Robert

Thanks Robert for appreciating it.. and as you said abt ur belief, My belief too remains more on the other worldly stuff..
I am reading the book 'Brida' these days, its by Paulo Coelho, and feel; so much of a connection to it, and I somewhere see myself in the character.
иidhi S said…
@ Veena

Hi di.. long time ...thanks a ton.. and yes gives d confidence.. point noted..i'll try writing more stuff.
Unknown said…
Hey Nidhi it is a wonderful attempt... i rather not say an attempt coz it doesnt seem u wrote after so many years its really amazing
иidhi S said…
@ Richa

Hi swetie...thank u soo much..luv ya
Unknown said…
Kya faltu faltu cheezen likhti hai....
pyar jaisi bhi koi cheez hoti hai kya???
waise overall... combination of words n everything is perfect...

it really made me a sense when i looked by my path... life is so unpredictable and when u find a soulmate its more pleasing than anything.... but when the same soulmate gets parted, nothings more painful....

nice job Nidhi....
иidhi S said…
@ Raj

Hi thank u soooooo much,

when i read d starting i thought lik spanking u up...but Thanku :)
$oma $ekhar said…
Realy awesome..
UR first attempt is GOOD...

Keep going on with more posts...
иidhi S said…
@ Soma

Hi, thanks for stopping by.

thanks, next post will be soon.
Saurav Sengupta said…
NIce NIdhi, loved the stuff. Its got an ol' Shakespeare touch to it. Anywez do keep on writin. I am not as good a poet as you but you can go through my blogs if you find sum tym.
I would appreciate comments.
иidhi S said…
@ Saurav

thanks for dropping by and appreciating my work.

i'll surely do that.
Anonymous said…
gud attempt nidhi..
Lucifer said…
this is simply brilliant!! how have i neva read this one before...
иidhi S said…
@ Mayank..

Thanku so much...well I guess - U really need to explore my blog more ;p

Popular Posts