"My Own World!"


"ME AND MY OWN WORLD OF DREAMS ARE ENOUGH FOR ME TO SPEND A LIFETIME!"
Yes, this is the truth of my life.

When i am content with myself why do i have to run across and look around for happiness. Can anyone (and then be it anyone) give me enough happiness, if I, myself am not willing to be happy?
I know it is a controversial thing to say but - i can be sensitive, imaginative, artistic, emotional at one time and on the other i can be practical, ambitious - a total opposite. Why do i have to be burdened under the pressures of being pretentious.


Why do people today think that there is no point in dreaming, why do they believe that life is all about being practical? - I would like to tell you that, this is not true!

People say "Life is a gamble." OK agreed, but then if you look at it - people who gamble, wish to win - So, in a way they too dream /aspire for things and those aspirations inspire them to gamble.


I say that - "Once you stop dreaming, believe me, You are dead". Because it is that foundation that shows us the meaning of our lives and pushed us further on.

"I dream a lot", and yes , I am, all that stupid to dream about love and that perfect guy and all those silly love stories and somehow i believe in them. My friends who don't take my this tract to be acceptable enough tell me -( and why not, India is full of free advises - "India me muft ki advises bahut milti hain.") - You should be more reasonable . theres nothing as true love. theres nothing in this world - and this world belongs to all those people - who dont belive in love but still they are in love - Confused? - Even i am! and this has never come to my level of understanding or is it again vice versa.

Why do I get into a relationship, Just for the heck of it? I am far more happier to dream, then to get hurt and find a reason to falsify my beliefs. And then again when i have waited for so long then why not wait some more (human nature. phew.) May be i'll get what I have always been waiting for.


May be there wait or their dreams were not true enough. May be they dint had the patience for it. May be ...





Well everyone dreams and wishes for that perfect someone and most say they never get it. But no its not true! You do get your someone's but you never realise it (again human nature - you never really feel the worth of what you actually have) we sometimes are so busy chasing our dreams that we actually dont realise when it becomes a reality. Its not that you just have to sit and wait for it. "Many people, Many beliefs." - some just keep looking but they don't know, what they are looking for but feel a void and may be that void is a sign that yes something is actually amiss. As someone has said -


"As people wait and long for this perfect lover, they cannot see the person who is in front of them. That person becomes only someone to fill up time, until the perfect person appears on the scene. When people leave this kind of secondary relationship, they may not feel as though they're leaving, because they've never really been there in the first place. They've never had the chance to really know if this person could have been right for them or not."


And this is just so true we always have a tendency to pine away rather than realise what we have.

As my friends have decided my fate to be something like the next image : :;D :p



But then again there is no thing as a perfect man so " I am not waiting for that person to show up as i would better do with someone with a few faults, as I already have had enough with the perfect woman ( My mom, who can see 1 million faults in me in a millisecond - hey can anyone beat that!..lol). I dont have any parameters set - but yes - I am just waiting for that chemistry to happen! ;) and what's the harm (i have spent millions on those books and movies - and they give me the right to ask this of my life! lol)



My friend said to me just a few days ago - "How can anyone else tell you, what's right for you?" So, people just stop listening to others and looking around. Believe in your dreams - they will come true if you be faithful to them till the very end. I would just say yet again -

"If you believe that dreams come true
There’s one that’s waiting there for you

Cause I believed when I saw you
that when you want someone enough

Then they can’t escape your love

There is nothing in the world that cannot be
If you believe..."


And after all - Where's the harm - "Its my own World!"




Comments

Anonymous said…
FIRST OF ALL, where do you get your pics yaar? They are amazingly nice.

Now for the post, we have dicussed this I believe. And I am going to say that your friend has already said, "You cannot let anyone else's perspective be the rule of your life. Because you don't live their perspective, you live your life"

Mom, honey ar elike that, but no matter what she loves you like anything. You will know one day that! I have experienced her warmth and love.

Now I read a fantabulous piece on love/relationship here

Now come on and cheer up hon!!

You are what you are.. and your special someone will come your way soon.
Coming think of it, I should be mourning right.. I am way elder and I have no BF yet :)

ohh did u read of my love lost?
Please don't fall like that.. like me :(

lov
KP said…
Patience is the key. Dont loose hope...things will work out for ya......;)
иidhi S said…
thanku ji

yeah i have been readin all your posts...

and have read all

but kya karen "Dil hai ki manta nahi"

;)
иidhi S said…
hey KP

well long time..:D

thanks.....yup thats is the key.....;)
KP said…
hey apology....i have been busy with weekend and work...u`ll know what i mean...when u done with skool.,....;)

cheers!
njoi mate!
Ravi Kapoor said…
Hi there!

I stumbled upon your blog through one of your comments you left on Veens' blog (article: Spot The Difference SRK Vs MJ)

You've got a nice blog and a good sense of humor, mam :o)

If you permit me, I would like to add your blog to my Google Reader so that I can become a regular reader of your content..

Take care!

Popular Posts