Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping


"If you seriously wanna know a girl, Take her shopping...!!"... ;D

Hmm...

Shopping actually does that to you..and you would never want the spree to end, if someone else's wallet is at a loss..!! (heheh..).Girls are like that..!!

Just went out for shopping today and believe me nothing can beat that..!!! the biggest stress buster ever.

so, the day was all in all great and fun.

The best part - i have mastered in helping other people shop too (i had gone with a neighbor) and even convincing them in easing down their wallets lol...so, even if i dint ran on my accounts today i made others' accounts shaky...hahahah....lol..

So, people this is the best time to shop, get reqdy and brace yourself..!!! ;B

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am going shopping.. but thats for my sister! Her BDay is coming next week,
Any suggestions?!
No dresses..but something nice and usable and [MOST IMPORTANTLY] light on my pockets ;)

Gimme some ideas.. you are good at it I know..

Love
иidhi S said…
heheh....hmmm lemme think....

hmmmmmmmmm...hmmmmmmm....hmmmmmm

try some accessories ..if she likes them ( i knw she does ;B)

or may be wt abt an ipod (if she doesnot have a personal one - bt here cant say abt the pocket part)

you can give her a converse shoes..they are actually in.if she wears western..u knw...
evn i got them

and u knw i went yesterday and m all dying to buy those woodland sandals (basically stiletos) they wr sooooooo sexy......mmmmmmmmm...wt to say...give me all the luk ;B heheh

first tell me the budget no...and wen is her b'day wase...
Anonymous said…
woodland sandals sound awesome...

wat do they cost?

do u think u can get me a pic of those?
I mean how will I know.. when I see the?
I have a small tiny tiny store in Mysore.. wonder If i get it from there ?)
иidhi S said…
you could bcoz as far as i think they are kind of patent types and you can find them anywhere in woodland...and they have them in varying colors...

black, white pink green and even aqua....

well my eyes are on black and m gonna take those the next time i go there...so best of luk...

they wr smthin arnd 22-2400...
KP said…
hahaha.......i am yet to understand the psychology behind woman/girl and shopping.......they go crazy on shopping spree......
иidhi S said…
KP
hehe...wellgotta do dat soooooon..put dat on ur to do list..! [:D]

.......................

hey i cant get onto ur blog 'champion in his own right'

its says you have blocked it from being visited...????///////
KP said…
Its Under construction!!!!

I am posting here
http://becoolmate.blogspot.com/
Vikas ( Vicky) said…
If you seriously wanna know a girl, Take her shopping......

I think that its other way... nvr take her for shopping.....even if she persists...and see her reactions which would make u easy to understand her...

does she say the most stupid thing,my ex always used to......"
иidhi S said…
@ Vikas

Well dats a new point... lol...well yeah that cud help - but , if u wanna see the wrong side ;D

why not take her and try finding the right side of her...WOTSAY?

Thanks for stopping by :)

Popular Posts