Just One of the Guys...!!!!!



Being one of the guys could be so very confusing...!!!

I really get along with guys well- be it my cousins, frenz..
may be they feel at home...are comfortable enough with me or in front of me...
They just go on saying anythin and wen i say anythin den its like....

Even yesterday i was with frenz (minus gals) and full @#$% session was goin on by guy no 1 and wen guy no 2 said arre at least stop it (indicatin me) and then guy no1 said - "Arre iska kuch nahi hai iske samne chalta hai"

ok fine its good that if you are frens then theres nuthin like thinkin twice before speakin but the same reaction changes wen another gal ( of our gang) is around
dunno i be happy about it or be sad for not being treated that ways...fine m too unlike many gals (basic cribbers and unadjusting and who just arre soo girly with all those nakhras), fun loving and sporty and active.
thats good!

evn my best fren (in collg, whos a guy) treats me like one of the guys (okay there are moments - which are very few - that he ever changes that attitude), but they al take me to be devoid of those girly sentiments....BUhuhbhubuuhuhuuu...LOL..

I am a girl! after all...!!!! ;P.........well i have mastered in takin everythin in my stride...bt smtimed it feels strange not be gettin taht special treatment ;D....lol..hheheheh

So, wotsay people - " i be happy about it, or........!"



Comments

Ravi Kapoor said…
Hi Nidhi,

I've 2 words for you..Just Chill :o)

There are times, when we are with our gang (boys + girls) and since we all are so close buddies, males typically tend to treat their female friends as TomBoys (sab chalta hai types as you've mentioned).

However, I'm sure, as and when the right time comes, you would get that "special treatment" from "someone special" who would have his eyes just for YOU!!

Take care :o)
KP said…
ok...You like one of the boyz u hangout with...is that the case? If not u shud be happy....dudes are treating u as one of them....
иidhi S said…
@ Ravi

hey thnx yeah may be u r rite.


@ KP

no tdts nt the case, so i think popular culture says i shud be happy abt it. ;B


POINT NOTED GUYS...!!!!!
Anonymous said…
The ever so understanding girl...

I wonder is it.. something like we have been together for so long.. or is it really that things happen to both of us that are pretty alike.

me too!!! in this category.. but then I would say...just one thing.. i would trade anything to not be like the other gurly girls.. they suck big time.. don't u think?

but then a little.. waow u look amazing.. followed by dang... i was joking thing..
i hate that ;)

may be we should be proud..!!

Well, I dnt wanna change in a million yrs.. and i dnt want my friends to change either.. or their attitudes..


b/w do your friends know of your lil me space?
иidhi S said…
@ VEENA

HEYYYYYYYlllllllllloooooooo

so, yeah may be true...and actually same here i wont do dat in a million years...

yeah bt no ones dat avid a reader...lol...
Vikas ( Vicky) said…
I am a girl! after all

this line brough curve on my face....

u should definately feel good for this.... i have couple of such gal frnds...who evn r beyond this level.... i hope u uderstand wat i meant by this?
иidhi S said…
Vicky

Hey i am proud to be a girl (no doubts there)

Well, that could be so many things.....hmmmmm...Wt do you want me to understand?....:p
Solitaire said…
I would not be happy about it.
I would feel disrespected.
"Iske saamne sab chalta hai!?????"
Nahi!! Nahi chalega!
This has happened to me a lotta times already and after a point, it gets irritating!
иidhi S said…
@Solitaire

thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment.

U see i have got mixed responses regarding this.. I do agree with you to a point its ok but if it goes on and on it actually irritates you.

but the point is wt do i do...i cant help it...so better be cool about it...Wotsay?///

Popular Posts